Exhibitor management tool and exhibitor portal
In addition to the in-person exhibition, EGU22 provides all exhibitors an exhibitor portal, a unique opportunity to promote their products and services on the conference website.
Your exhibitor portal
Your exhibitor portal is a dedicated HTML page featuring
- Your logo and description;
- Your promotional tiles: up to 6 tiles will allow you to display your marketing material in the exhibitor portal. For each promotional tile you provide a thumbnail image, a target that the thumbnail links to, as well as a short teaser text for the thumbnail. Note that any downloadable files (e.g., *.pdf files, presentations, etc.) must be hosted by the exhibitor as a target link, i.e., you only provide a link to the target file and do not upload the file to the Copernicus system. Alternatively, you can provide YouTube links where a separate thumbnail upload is not needed as it will be added by us. Alternatively to the tiles, you can also design your own HTML page with any functionalities you would like to embed and this HTML page running on your servers will then be embedded as an iFrame;
- Business cards of your booth representatives (staff members with free exhibitor registrations).
Your exhibitor management tool
Please access the exhibitor management tool where you can compile your exhibitor portal, provide your fascia board design, and define your booth representatives. While logo, description, and promotional tiles can be adjusted at any time (even during the confernce), your booth representatives for the free registrations as well as your fascia board design must be completed before 14 April 2022, 13:00 CEST.
The exhibitor management tool allows you to define your booth representatives (the number of free registrations depends on your rented number of booths and booth size) in in the section Your representatives. You must enter the first name, last name, affiliation and individual email address of the respective representative. The free registration will be linked to an existing Copernicus Office user ID based on the entered email address. If there is not yet an existing account linked to the email address, an account will be created automatically but requires a separate verification and approval by the user. Please be aware that already entered free staff registrations cannot be changed to a different staff member.
Your representatives are displayed on your exhibitor portal with their business card if the respective box (Show on Portal) is selected. We encourage all exhibitor representatives to update their profile information and also consider sharing as much information as possible.
Additional exhibitor staff members must register separately with their own Copernicus Office user ID like regular conference participants. Please see the conference registration page for details. Additional staff members cannot be defined as booth representatives for the exhibitor portal.
Important dates and deadlines
- 31 March 2022, 12:00 CEST: Deadline for exhibition booking
- 14 April 2022, 13:00 CEST: Deadline for providing fascia board design and registering exhibitor staff members
- 14 April 2022: Order deadline for equipment and services provided by SYMA
- 16 May 2022: Delivery deadline for airfreight to arrive at Vienna Airport (IML)
- 18 May 2022: Delivery deadline for material to arrive at Austria Center Vienna (IML)