Booth plan: Hall X5
The opening times of the EGU General Assembly 2022 exhibition are as follows.
Monday, 23 May to Thursday, 26 May 2022: daily from 10:00 to 19:00.
Friday, 27 May 2022: 10:00–13:00. However, exhibitors are free to leave their booth open until 17:00.
All exhibition booths will be located in Hall X5 near the name badge pick up for participants.
Booth layout, services, and equipment
The booth layout is as follows:
- A standard booth scheme (small and medium) consists of aluminium sections with white plastic-coated panels and one spotlight with 100 W per 6 m2.
The front panel consists of an aluminium frame containing a white plastic-coated panel with the booth number, exhibitor's name, and logo (fascia board). As individual layouts of this fascia board
are possible based on the exhibitor's CI, we encourage exhibitors to select this option in the exhibitor management tool and provide a respective layout design as a vector graphic file (.svg or .eps).
The fascia board with a 4C print (CMYK) is included in the booth rental. Furniture is not included in the booth rental and can be ordered separately at our partner company, SYMA.
Packages: Booth package Small (2 × 3 m) | booth package Medium (3 × 4 m)
Dimensioning: Booth Small (2 × 3 m) | booth Medium (3 × 4 m)
- All booths are provided with grey carpeting and 220 V electricity (single-phase, earthed, with 2 kW including one plug of 220 V). Power plug converters for different socket types are not provided. The power supply as described is only provided once per exhibitor (regardless of the number of rented booths).
- All booths are provided with a shared, wired internet connection with a bandwidth of minimum 1 Mbps and maximum 4 Mbps included in the booth rental. Higher-bandwidth connections can be ordered separately from our partner company, H82. Please note that you will receive a dynamic IP address for the internet connection. However, if you require a static IP address, please contact us by email.
- The rental includes cleaning and waste disposal on the set-up day (Sunday, 22 May 2022). However, cleaning and waste disposal during the conference week can be ordered separately from our partner company, SYMA.
- The above-listed services organized by Copernicus GmbH and executed by partner companies of Copernicus GmbH, namely the booth scheme, carpet, spots, fascia board, electricity, internet connection, and cleaning and waste disposal on the set-up day represent the Standard Exhibitor Service provided by Copernicus GmbH and acquired through the booth rental fee. Copernicus GmbH's responsibility is limited to this value. For any further technical equipment, additional furniture, catering, and other services, exhibitors order directly at the various suppliers (see the supplier manuals). Such additional orderings between exhibitor and supplier and not the responsibility of Copernicus GmbH and Copernicus GmbH is not liable for the implementation of such services or goods individually ordered by the exhibitors.
Further, own booth constructions will not be possible at EGU22. It will only be possible to use the standard booth construction as described above provided by our partner company SYMA.
Fascia board design
As an individual fascia board design following your corporate design is included in the rental price, we ask you to upload your prepared file as a vector graphic file (.svg or .eps) in the exhibitor management tool. Depending on your booth size, you are asked to upload the respective fascia board design in the dimensions as indicated below. Alternatively, you can also upload your vectorized logo (either .eps or .svg) as fascia board which will be printed in the centre of the fascia board panel. The deadline for uploading your fascia board design or logo is 14 April 2022, 13:00 CEST.
|Booth||Booth size||Required design size|
|Small||2 × 3 m||2000 × 380 mm|
|Medium||3 × 4 m||3000 × 380 mm|
Please do not consider the booth number for the artwork as the number will be added automatically by us.
Set-up, dismantling and delivery
Set-up: exhibitors are expected to set up on Sunday, 22 May 2022, 12:00–18:00.
Dismantling: exhibitors are expected to remove their equipment and material on Friday, 27 May 2022, 13:00–17:00. Although the official end of the exhibition is Friday, 13:00, exhibitors are free to leave their booth open until 17:00.
Exhibitors are supposed to deliver their material to IML at Gate 1 (Tor 1) by considering the below mentioned delivery deadlines. All deliveries will be processed by IML and respective handling costs will apply. Please be aware that it is not possible to deliver your material directly by truck or van on the setup day as it will not be possible for external persons to bring the material via cargo elevators to the exhibition area. However, exhibitors may use the parking garage (if the vehicle is not exceeding 2 m) to park their car and bring the material by themselves. Please consider that no cargo elevators or transport devices like hand lift trucks can be used. Parking is possible on Deck 1 and Deck 2.
Please see the delivery map for information on how to deliver at ACV/IML by truck.
Exhibitors using a forwarding agency have to follow the instructions provided by IML. Exhibitors will find their material in their particular booth. Your material has to be at the congress centre at the very latest on Wednesday, 18 May 2022 (the deadline for air freight to arrive at Vienna Airport is Monday, 16 May 2022).
Please note that neither the EGU nor the conference organizer, Copernicus GmbH, will cover any transportation, storage or handling costs. The EGU reserves the right to apply a penalty fee to those exhibitors who dismantle their booth before Friday, 13:00, and to exclude those exhibitors from possible booth rentals at future EGU General Assemblies.
Limited parking is available. Exhibitors are encouraged to use public transit or taxi. Please see Austria Center Vienna's website for more information about arriving by car and parking fees.
Security is provided in the exhibit area during all off-hours, and reasonable precautions to safeguard exhibitor property will be taken. However, there is no guarantee, and neither the EGU nor the conference organizer, Copernicus GmbH, is liable for any loss or damage. Thus, exhibitors are encouraged to remove any valuable items from the exhibit area each evening.