Deadline: 14 April 2022, 13:00 CEST
During the conference, on-site side meetings on non-commercial matters organized by on-site participants can be reserved for up to two successive time blocks free of charge in one of the two splinter meeting rooms (boardroom seating for 18 persons).
Terms and conditions
- To book a splinter-meeting room in the conference center, you must first apply by filling out the splinter-meeting request form. Your request will then be handled by Copernicus Meetings on a first-come, first-served basis, and your splinter meeting will appear in the splinter-meetings programme. This schedule is tentative.
- The EGU Programme Committee Chair will review all splinter meetings two weeks prior to the conference. Hereby, EGU retains the right to reject splinter-meeting requests.
- Commercial meetings are not accepted.
- Please note that splinter-meeting rooms can not be used for session extensions.
- Splinter-meeting rooms are equipped with a data projector. Laptops, microphones, and internet are not provided. However, the general conference WiFi network is also available in those rooms.
- A change of the seating style is not possible.
- All splinter-meeting participants need to be registered for the conference.
- EGU does not provide any hybrid solutions for splinter meetings.