Thank you very much for your virtual participation registration for the hybrid EGU General Assembly 2022. Here, you will find information on accessing the Virtual Conference Centre and the sessions.
- All sessions will be run as Zoom meetings. We encourage all participants to download and use the Zoom app rather than accessing the meeting via a browser;
- Sessions can be accessed via the online programme. Please note that the respective "Enter Zoom Meeting" button will only appear approx. 15 min before the start of the session;
- Alternatively, sessions can be accessed from the Virtual Conference Centre on the landing page;
- All presenters are kindly reminded to upload their live presentation file at least 24 hours before their session starts;
- Contact authors are requested to check their abstract information regarding the presentation form. Please make sure that your abstract is marked as virtually presented in the programme. This information is essential for a smooth running of the session.
- As virtual presenter, you are requested to present live, but have the option to submit a pre-recorded talk should you be unable to be present due to time-zone differences, unstable internet connection, or other barriers.
We thank you very much for your collaboration, and we are looking forward to seeing you virtually at the EGU General Assembly. In case any questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Katrin Krüger and Martin Rasmussen
On behalf of the
EGU22 Programme Committee Chair, Peter van der Beek